Summer Surf Camp
Please inquire with us regarding our Amazing Summer Surf Camp! We are the longest running surf camp in the area with 10 years of experience in teaching over 2000 children how to surf and respect the ocean and eachother. It will be held in the middle of June and July 2018. Pre-Registration will start in April, call (877) 321-HULA or Click Below to register (see registry for exact dates). Don't wait, it fills up to capacity every year, so please reserve your spot early. Mahalo and See you there! Boynton Beach City Limit Residents $225/Week Non-Residents $275/Week. Sibling & multi-week discounts available!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO LEARN?
- Ocean safety Education EVERY DAY, lifeguard board, flag meaning, ocean conditions, weather, tide changes, rip currents
- LIFEGUARD Tours in the towers and Jet Ski rides when available
- Surfing and Stand-Up Paddle Boarding (Weather Permitting) fundamentals and individual instruction
- Surfboard Basics…anatomy of the board, board selection
- Beach and wave selection
- Marine Life Education (Man-O-War, Sharks, Turtles, Jelly Fish, Sea Lice)
- Respecting the Ocean and Beach Conservation (Keeping our beaches clean)
- We offer a secure and safe camp environment.
- Our staff consists of instructors who love kids, surfing, and the ocean!
- Our staff is required to undergo level 2 background screening and fingerprinting.
- Our camp takes place at a life-guarded beach with first class amenities and a designated pavilion for campers.
- We provide a shaded tent area on the beach with water, and require breaks.
- A Welcome Packet will be sent with instructions to the beach, drop off/pick-up guidelines, what to bring, etc
- 6 years and older
- Know how to swim
- Bring Snacks, and plenty of FLUIDS
- Sun block and RASH GUARD (This is a lycra shirt to protect from sun/surfboard rash…. Bring your own or BUY ONE FROM HULA SURF SCHOOL)
- Hat (Recommended)
- Flip Flops/Sandals/Crocks
- Towel and Shirt
- Please Label your child’s belongings
END OF SESSION BASH:
At the end of each session we provide a fun PIZZA party for our new “SURFERS” with live music and hawaiian shaved ice. We individually recognize each child and present them with a Hula Souvenir.
We also provide a great raffle for the kids. Prizes included t-shirt, hats, gift cards, even a brand new skateboard (At times).
Schedule a Lesson
Call us today or fill out the form below to schedule your lesson. You will receive an email within 24 hours to discuss payment and confirm the time for your lesson.
Our Surf Lessons will teach you:
1. Basic Ocean Safety, Reading tides, rip currents, lifeguard flags, etc.
2. How to lay on board
3. How to Paddle
4. How to Stand-Up
5. How to turn, speed up, slow down
6. Proper beach and Wave Selection
7. How to duck dive or roll
8. Board Basics including selection, and board anatomy
9. Surf Etiquette
10.100% Stand UP!!
|Rates/Person||1 Hour||2 Hours|
|Private (1 Student)||$95.00||$145.00|
|Semi-Private (2 Students) $/each||$75.00||$110.00|
|Groups (3-5 Students) $/each||$65.00||$95.00|
|Kids under 7 (with parent)||$85.00||N/A|
|Groups (5 or more)||Contact|
|Saturday Day Camps||Contact|
|Corporate Team Building||Contact|